Reg Doyle – Background and Certifications
Work with the Ontario Ministry of Environment included more than 10,000 inspections and qualified Reg Doyle for membership with OACETT as a Certified Civil &Environmental Engineering Technologist.
R.H.I. and OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors) member
National Certificate Holder (Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors – CAHPI)
The Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) & National Certificate Holder (CAHPI) indicates an inspector’s competence and professionalism. The Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) is at the leading edge of the North American profession as the first self-regulating professional home inspection organization, and the ‘RHI’ designation (“Registered Home Inspector”) is the recognized benchmark for competency for private practitioners in Ontario.
The Certified Civil & Environmental Engineering Technologist designation (OACETT) involved training in many aspects of the design, construction, maintenance, and rehabilitation of public facilities, buildings, sewage and water treatment systems. Education provides added knowledge to structural issues.
Former Environmental Officer
By virtue of work experience for many years in spill response and contaminated site cleanups, and taking the Indoor Air Quality Investigators course provided by CMHC, Environmental Reports on Marijuana grow houses and Indoor Air Quality Investigations are completed. Odours generated from plants or mould within a household are treated much the same way as other chemical contamination problems and can be rectified with the right experience and knowledge. Reports include diagrams and pictures that aid in understanding the problems experienced in the house.
Over 10 years experience in designing, inspecting and reviewing operational issues with septic systems as an Environmental Officer in the Greater Ottawa Area. An additional 10 years of experience is present doing private sector inspections for real estate purchase. As an Assistant Manager with Drain-All Ltd, responsibilities included the writing and implementation of an Operation Manual, and the interpretation & compliance with Ontario Ministry of Environment Regulations .
Training and Education
- Carleton University, Engineering Program (2 years 1966-68)
- Algonquin College, Civil Technology Program (3 years) Graduated May 1970
- Engineering Courses at University of Ottawa
- Certificate of Home Inspection at Algonquin College (April 2002)
- Defect Recognition Course for Home Inspections (2001 OAHI)
- Septic Installer/Inspector Course with The Ottawa Septic System Office
- Septic Installers Licence from Ontario Ministry of Housing & Municipal Affairs
- Completion of Courses with the Ontario Ministry of Environment
Nelson Galdamez – Background and Certifications
Nelson is the new owner of Doyle & Galdamez Home Inspection and Septic Assessment Service.
- He took the Home Inspector Course at Algonquin College.
- He is a Certified Master Inspector (CMI) From the Master Inspector Certification Board.
- A Register Home Inspector (RHI) with CAHPI
- A National Certificate Holder (NCH) with CAHPI
- A Certified Home Inspector (CHI) with InterNACHI
- As well as a Licenced Septic Installer from Ontario Ministry of Housing and Municipal Affairs.
Tim – Background and Certifications
Tim is a Licenced Septic Installer from Ontario Ministry of Housing and Municipal Affairs and has been on the job for 15 years. He has also taken the Home Inspection Courses at Algonquin.
Trevor – Background and Certifications
Don’t let the looks full you Trevor does not have any credential yet, but he probably has more experience in septic inspections and repairs than many fully licenced inspectors out there. He is currently undertaking the Home Inspection Courses as well Septic Installer Courses.